Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mike Huckabee - Constitution Killer

"I have opponents in this race who do not want to change the Constitution. But I believe it's a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living God. And thats what we need to do is amend the Constitution so it's in God's standards rather than trying to change God's standards so it lines up with some contemporary view of how we treat each other and how we treat the family."


Those were the words spoken Tuesday night in Michigan by Republican Presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee. Words that should ring in the ears of every rationalist in this country. Words that should frighten even the most devout christian. If you are not a christian dominionist, then you should be very afraid. This is the type of man that brings theocratic tyranny to a country. This is a man that brings fascism into our midsts. This is a dangerous man indeed.

Whats really bothering me though is that my mom and dad still seem to like him. They say I'm interpreting it liberally, and that I'm just a liberal and anti-christian so I wouldn't understand. Whats not to understand about a man who says he wants to change the constitution to match gods laws? Whats not clear about that? And what in hell is wrong with blue blooded americans who are embracing this madness? Can they not see their own liberties slipping out of hand? Are they so ignorant that they can't see how this will harm america? Whats next? Why not make constitutional laws against praying to Mary? After all, thats idol worship according to him! Why not outlaw anything not explicitly his brand of christianity? You know he believes speaking in tongues is of the devil? So why not constitutionalize blasphemy laws!? Ooops! There goes your right believe and practice speaking in tongues! But fuck no! As long as they aren't being beaten in the ally, they don't care!

Wait wait my ignorant family! Wait wait my ignorant fellow Americans! You are bring this country down around our ears. It will be a disaster. And the one thing we know about national disasters, is that they effect everyone. If you are to stupid to see it coming, then you deserve what you get. I for one don't deserve it, I see it coming and have been screaming fire for a while. If you don't heed these warnings, blow them off as liberal or whatever else allows you to justify it, then you deserve the oppression you are bring down on us. But as for me, I will fight! I will fight for my liberty until I die!

No comments: